Thursday 25 August 2011

Finally made a card...


D: It's been so long since I've made a card OR even went on this blog! A few days ago, I was bored so I made a quick card. I didn't get to upload it sooner because I kept on forgetting about it. Here's the card!


The teddy decoupage picture came from a craft magazine that my mum bought. In the corners I added some little bling stuff, I don't know what it's called.
This is supposed to be some kind of... Um... love card? Lol. I added a heart chipboard (i think thats what it's called) and coloured it in.

Just in case you find the picture abit blurry, the sentiment says 'With Love'. I forgot all the names of the papers so I can't really name them now. :S But the next time I make a card, I'll be sure to remember all the names! xD

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment.
~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment